Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fantage's Most Popular Girl

Hey Fantagians! Just wanted to post something but don't know what to post so I searched the web and I found something to write!! Yay!
So, this post will be all about the most popular girl in fantage! she is also in the first place at the Hall of Fame! yup!! you know who she is, she is....the most amazing.....civic_princess!!!!
As you know,civic_princess has been in Comet magazine for a lot of time, now I just found out her website!!
Here it is:
www.fantagerocks.com

And now, its time for some information about her!

Civic_princess made her website on May 25,2009 to help another Fantagians, but she joined fantage since Oktober 13,2008.
Civic_princess had 6 BFFs, and they are all preimum members.
So, that's it for this time..

-Admin
notes: go comment if civic_princess is your fantage idol as well!

1 comment:

  1. to civic_princess if she read this:

    civic_princess,you're my fantage idol! I have never seen anyone whom has a super high level like you do!!
    please forgive me if there was mistakes in my post about you, but I saw it from your site (which is so cool btw)

    ReplyDelete